What's new
Xplore Sim Racing

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Challenge 10 Tracks

Spike

Race Control
Race Control
League Coordinator
Driver
Grand Champion 2017
Grand Champion 2020
Grand Champion 2022

So World Challenge is moving back to RF2 this season. As per usual we will be using a mix of DLC tracks and Workshop/Outside tracks. To ensure ample testing time on our end so we have the best track list possible, and to ensure as much time as possible for y'all to acquire the DLC tracks you don't have, we want your input on which tracks to run.

List your top 15 tracks you want to race on. They can be DLC, workshop, or from a reputable outside source like RaceDepartment or ISR. List them in order from favorite to least favorite of the 15, and include the author and a link if it’s to an outside source. Tracks can be from all over the world, and in a few instances can even be fictional if they’re good enough.

We will then take the various lists, combine them, and start working on setting up a track list that suits the GT3 cars and the various selected support series (there’s a poll on that you should check out). The final list will have 12 rounds but we want to make sure everyone gets as many tracks they can think of as favorites on the list as possible. I know I have at least 15 tracks so it shouldn’t be too hard.

If you have more than the 15 that’s fine too, go ahead and list them, just understand the higher they are the more weight they have when we compile the lists.

Last edited:
1. Nurburgring 24H
2. Sebring
3. Yas Marina Circuit
4. Spa-Francorchamps
5. Monza
6. Mandalika
7. Portimao
8. Bathurst
9. Le Mans
10. Kyalami
11. Imola
12. Daytona Road Course
13. Mid-Ohio
14. Road Atlanta
15. Road America
I'll add the links later on

I have my list halfway done but I keep getting dragged away. Would love to see more lists posted so we can get a good grip on who wants to run where and come up with an awesome schedule

Don't have time to organize so here is my unsorted list.

1: SEBRING
2: Mosport
3: Long Beach
4: Autodromo di Mores
5: Daytona
6: Hockenheim Ring
7: Kyalami
8: Laguna Seca
9: Magny-Cours ( France )
10: Misano World Circuit
11: Mugello
12: Portland Int. Raceway