What's new
Xplore Sim Racing

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[URGENT POLL] Long Beach

Which version of Long Beach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spike

Race Control
Race Control
League Coordinator
Driver
Grand Champion 2017
Grand Champion 2020
Grand Champion 2022

So it seems that Studio 397 has announce Long Beach for release this month in the Q1 batch of content. Long Beach is also our next round.

I see 2 options, leave this as is, and race the workshop version at the next round. Second option is to bump Long Beach out of the #3 spot and move the track list up, switch to using the DLC version in April or May to give you guys time to put aside the money for the track.

As a driver and not the admin, I would love to race the new version but I’m not blind to the cost of racing DLC. I have to choose between that stuff just like everyone else. As the admin, it should be a better version of the track than the workshop version, in theory and I want you guys to race on the best versions of the tracks we can get because we all put a lot of time into this.

So. 2 options, majority wins. Im good with whatever you guys choose 😁 Just need to know which track to load on the server. You have 7 days before the poll closes.

Make sure you vote, few days left

A day and a half left to vote, poll closes tomorrow at 1:25pm US EST. Don’t miss your shot to put in your opinion.

At this time we will be going with the DLC version of the track at a 3-1 vote. Final details once the poll closes and we have a final count

Well there ya have it! Official Long Beach by S397 it is. We will race St Pete in place of Long Beach and vice versa in a few weeks. This is to allow our member to purchase the track from the RFactor 2 store. See you guys in a few days at St Pete!