What's new
Xplore Sim Racing

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updates breaking our server

Spike

Race Control
Race Control
League Coordinator
Driver
Grand Champion 2017
Grand Champion 2020
Grand Champion 2022

So apparently this weeks multiple updates are breaking our server. Every time we put one up S397 pushes out a new update and blows it all to hell, which is not necessarily uncommon nor anything to not be expected, but this time it seems to have wiped out the file that actually deleted the server configuration file for St Pete.

I’ll be rebuilding it this afternoon and setting the server back up but for the time being of you see we don’t have a server up, it is likely related to the updates S397 is putting out for these great features they have added as the tweak it to get it right.

Looks like the server has been performing flawlessly all night as I see several of you have done some practice laps. I think as long as S397 doesn't push out a new build before the race we will be ok