What's new
Xplore Sim Racing

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom liveries?

Spike

Race Control
Race Control
League Coordinator
Driver
Grand Champion 2017
Grand Champion 2020
Grand Champion 2022

Do you guys have interest in running custom liveries? I didn't jump at it this time because we are getting back into RF2 and needed this to be as simple as possible but now that things are rolling again, is that something y'all would like to see? This is a change we can start rolling in straight away.

I've been meaning to go back and update all of our previous season's league skins for XSCC, GT3, and Porsche Cup SimKart any, so making an additional pack for this series would not be too out of the way. I still have the number plates ready to go from XSCC Season 1 so it would simply be a matter of stick them on and picking the correct numbers on your custom skin. I do not have viable templates for the cars with XSR base like we had in Porsche Cup and XSCC that one year, but that will be coming by next season. You are on your own for your custom livery if we collectively choose to do this.

Last edited: